INDIALANTIC / NANCE PARK
Welcome to the 12th Annual Witch Way 5K. We invite runners and walkers alike to participate in this family-oriented evening race that begins and ends at Nance Park on the beautiful beaches of Indialantic.
JOIN FOR A SPOOKY GOOD TIME!
Also get ready for:
- August 26-31 – In honor of national dog day on August 26th, we’re doing a week long adoption special for all dogs over 6 months. Adoption fee will be $26
- September 14th is our 40th Anniversary Party from 6-9. Admission is free (see flier attached)
- October 12th (same day as WW5k) is our Car Show in Titusville at Fox Lake Park
- November 2nd Pool for Pets at Island Breakers in Merritt Island (no flier yet)
- November 16th – Pop Up adoption Event at Wickham Park Community Center