Notification To Community Groups
Cumulus Media – Melbourne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the FCC’s regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of Cumulus Media – Melbourne job vacancies as they occur. If your organization would like to be notified of such vacancies, please contact Merry Bigelow at Cumulus Media 1800 W. Hibiscus Blvd, Suite 138, Melbourne FL 32901. Each organization that wishes to be given notice of job vacancies must provide its name, mailing address, email address (if applicable), telephone number, and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies of which it requests notice. An organization may request notice of all vacancies.
Local Employment Opportunities
CUMULUS MEDIA | MELBOURNE is seeking a dynamic outside media sales Digital Account Executive to join our team! We are looking for passionate, motivated, goal-oriented individuals with high business acumen, and the desire to WIN in a fast-paced highly competitive sales environment. You MUST have a background of a minimum of 1-2 years of outside digital media sales including but not limited to SEO & SEM, Social Media advertising, digital video advertising, programmatic display, geo-fencing, email marketing, website sales, and text media marketing.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is digitally savvy, customer focused, and has a desire to create integrated marketing campaigns for their clients. In return, we offer a unique opportunity: a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, inspired leadership, competitive commissions, and the chance to realize your full potential as a professional.
Who We Are:
Cumulus Media Melbourne has three FM stations in the Melbourne, FL metro area: Country station NASH-FM 102.7; Top 40 107.1 WAOA-FM; Classic Rock WROK-FM. In addition, we have one AM station, 1560 The Fan. We strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers. Melbourne Florida and Brevard County is the largest county in the state, 70 miles along I-95 north and south. Its communities include Palm Bay, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Viera, Cocoa and Cocoa Beach, Port Carnival, Cape Carnival and Titusville. The space coast and our stations are a short drive to Orlando, Daytona Beach and West Palm. We launch rockets and ride the waves. It’s summer all year and our stations, programming and promotions reflect that.
- Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Deliver effective sales presentations; negotiation and closing
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Have strong listening and presentation skills and the ability to quickly build lucrative client relationships
- Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace
- Think creatively and generate original ideas
- Possess rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively provide solutions in order to deliver exceptional client service
- MUST be computer savvy with a strong working knowledge of Power Point, Microsoft Word, Excel, and able to navigate online data systems and forms
- MUST have a background of a min of 1-2 years of outside digital media sales including but not limited to SEO & SEM, Social Media advertising, digital video advertising, programmatic display, geo-fencing, email marketing, website sales, and text media marketing
- Proficiency in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold-calling, canvassing and referrals
- Learn the customer’s business by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends
- Creative spark – the ability to design, create and deliver customized advertising proposals/presentations
- Present client solutions by building rapport and delivering results through integrated digital campaigns
- Gain referral business by providing support, information, and guidance, qualitative research and recommending new opportunities for profit and/or service improvements
- Deliver exceptional client service
- 1-2 years of experience in outside (B2B) Digital Media Sales required.
- Proven experience growing and maintaining a robust sales funnel
- Recognized top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving
- Strong sales acumen and proficiency in all phases of the sales cycle, proactive outbound phone sales and new account development
- Ability to perform independently in a fast-paced, hyper-competitive sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills; outgoing, sociable, and charismatic – you pride yourself on being able to strike up a conversation with anyone
- Accustomed to working with creative thinkers, digital marketers and editors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive pay with uncapped earning potential
- Professional growth and career path
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit www.cumulus.com/work-here/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulus.com
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
WLZR-AM, WROK-FM, WHKR-FM, WAOA-FM
EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT
National Employment Opportunities
Click here for other Cumulus Employment Opportunities
WLZR-AM, WROK-FM, WHKR-FM, WAOA-FM
EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT